Design Client Journey
Thanks very much for contacting Maxwell Developments. We have 8 steps in the Maxwell Developments remodel design and budget journey.
- We will call you within a couple of days once we receive project information.
- This questionnaire will help us better understand your project.
- A budget range will allow us to determine how we can help you achieve your project remodel.
- Meet you and your family.
- Learn about your wants and needs.
- Have a look around, take some pictures.
- Measure your home with a laser measurer.
- Input walls, windows, doors into 3d computer model.
- Using state of the art Architectural 3D software (Chief Arcitect) we create a 3D design of your new space.
- We have in house design and structural expertise that:
- Saves time, no waiting in line with an outside design firm.
- Structural expertise allows us to design and quote without involving engineering to start.
- Allows us to design to a budget.
- Provides a seamless construction process.
- Now it’s time to show you the goods…
- We will present the design with a live virtual walkthrough of your new space using Chief Architect software
- We can adjust materials and design virtually on the spot.
- We will privide you with a link to a virtual 3D model to share with your friends and family
- View your proposed remodel design using your phone or tablet.
- Based on the approved design we will prepare a probably cost estimate.
- We will go over the budget together and explain the project scope.
- Using Buildertrend, (cloud-based project management software program) we will provide you a link to view the probably cost of your project from the comfort of your home.
8. Trade Verification
- We will schedule a day where key trades can inspect your home to verify site conditions and project costs and we will adjust budget as required.
- Once our trades get back to Maxwell Developments, we will provide you a firm project proposal quotation for your final review and approval.
Final pricing is confirmed, and we an start planning your renovation using Buildertrend to give you a peace of mind remodel experience.
Builder Trend Client Portal
- Progress job logs
- Client Communication tools
- Real time financial snapshot of job
- Client invoicing
- Change requests
All aspects of your remodel will be available using your dedicated web portal.
Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to discussing all your design/remodel needs.